Have you ever suffered from crack screen on your iPhone and you have to spend hundreds dollars to fix it?
Or have you ever felt sorrowful to have scratches on your new iPhone and it brings down the awesomeness of your style taste?
Then you should definitely get one of these! And let me just elaborate a little more on this!!
Why Phone Case?
The truth has proved that even if you’ve vowed to be careful, the world is filled with potential tech treachery, so it’s best to act preemptively and wrap your phone in a protective case.
The most common problem customers go to repair shops is shattered glass screens. Screens are particularly vulnerable to shattering if the point of impact is at a corner of the phone. And it's bad to have cracks on your screen because:
- Phones with broken screens will not get any better over time. In fact, the first thing that will be compromised in terms of function is the touch screen capacity of your phone. It may take longer for your phone to respond to finger gestures, or worse, it will stop responding altogether.
- The screen protects the inner parts of device from outside elements that could potentially damage the device. Especially if you own one of the newer smartphones that is water-resistant, a cracked screen invalidates this functionality.
- With cracked phone screens, you put your fingers at risk from cuts when you try to swipe through it as per usual. If your phone screen has severe cracks, you could possibly hurt yourself with small glass splinters.
- It will be more difficult to look at the screen and view content because the cracked areas. You will have to spend more time squinting your eyes to decipher the articles you are reading or the latest cooking videos you are watching on social media.
- The International Agency for Research on Cancer (IARC) has classified radio frequency from cellphones as “possibly carcinogenic to humans.” And so if a phone’s internal systems (a.k.a. the radiation source) are exposed through the screen cracks, there could be greater health risks for its users.
Why soft cases?
For a baseline level of protection, choose a case made of a shock-absorbent material (like silicone or rubber) that covers your phone’s vulnerable corners. It is advised smartphone owners be against plastic cases, which do not effectively absorb shock and are likelier to translate the impact onto the device itself.
The slim profile keeps your tech looking sleek, while guarding against scuffs and scratches. Just snap it onto the case and you’re good to go.
Why transparent case?
Beyond safety reason, what you buy depends on how and where you use your phone. A slim case may be all you need if you’re confident you’ll only subject your phone to everyday bumps and minor drops. Try a translucent slim case like this to show off your phone’s design.
Tip: If you would like to know more knowledge about dogs, follow us on Instagram or Facebook
Material: Soft silicone TPU
Type: Fitted Case
Retail Package: Yes
Function: Dirt-resistant, Anti-knock
Compatible Brand: Apple iPhones
Shipment: Please check the Shipping Page for accepted countries and time